Join Sarah, experienced English teacher, for this five week course as she shares how you can facilitate your child’s learning through stories and books. This is suitable for parents of early and pre-readers and writers aged approximately 3-7.
Using Julia Donaldson’s Superworm* as a model, discover how you can help your child develop:
– Early comprehension skills
– Awareness of sounds and letters
– Grammatical concepts
– Creativity and storytelling skills
– Understanding of a wider context with links to literature and other curriculum areas
*Please note that you will need a copy of Superworm for this course.
Following the course you will be able to apply your knowledge and create plans around any book of your and your child’s choice.
What Does The Course Include?
- Membership of a private Facebook group.
- Access to a weekly video exploring different concepts and discussion posts where members can ask any questions around the subject.
- Downloadable worksheets for each week.
- The opportunity to share children’s work for assessment and celebration.
On purchasing a place on the course you will receive a form to download with all the relevant information. If for any reason you do not receive this please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.